I finished piecing this quilt top back in June 2014 (posted it here) but finished FMQ a few months ago and Annabelle has been using it since I finished it ;)
It is a large quilt and I was feeling defeated FMQ by it so it took me a while. I FMQ on my Bernina 750QE which has a larger throat then normal domestic machine but this quilt being so large I did struggle a little.
It all worth it though :))
These panels are included in the fatquarter bundle, Wrens and Friends, which I use for this quilt. I couldn't chop it all up to put it in the top so I try to work out how it use it. So this is how I came up with! I think it's pretty cool (at least my daughter agrees :))
Linking up with: