Tuesday 21 June 2016

Stars baby quilt


Fabrics: from my stash
Size: 46" x 59"
fmq by me



I love the stars and bought this pattern as a kit, but batiks are a bit too bright for a baby quilt.
This quilt is going to one of my kids' pregnant teacher. 







Westword Journey #1 is nearly done, just have to hand sew the binding.
Fabrics are from my stash. I fmq stippling all over.
Size: 60" x 60"


These rabbits are the cutest! but the pictures don't do any justice.
I'm running out to find backing today to finish it. Another one for my kids' teacher. The baby is already here, she was born a couple of weeks ago, so I'm running a bit late.




Pattern: Bunny block from Fancy Forest by Elizabeth Hartman
Fabric: Bright Sun by Sherri and Chelsi @ Lady Belle fabrics
Size: 45" x 45"




No comments:

Post a Comment